We decided to turn the sacastry into a bathroom.
We framed it up - to include a washer/dryer hookup.
We updated the electrical wiring.
We hung the drywall.
Added the plaster to fill in the drywall cracks.
And we tried to clean the old carpet glue off the wood floors (without any luck).
We have one wall in which the new drywall met the old wall.
After all the drywall was done, we primed and then painted the walls.
After the room was painted, we began working on the floor. It wasn't level - so the first step was to put more plywood down on the floor to make it level.
After the floor was finally level, we measured out the flooring.
Finally the floor was done.
We added lights and electrical outlets.
The next step was to install the toilet and vanity.