When we first started renovating, the large utility room was filled with two large furnaces.
Around the corner from the furnaces was two bathrooms (a women's and a men's).
We decided to replace the old furnaces/water heaters with smaller, more energy-efficient models - so the first step was to remove the old appliances.
And then we knocked down the wall in between the utility room and the old bathrooms next to it. We also had to tear up the concrete floors in order to run new waterlines.
After the new waterlines were put in the ground, we added new cement.
The next step was to frame up the new rooms. We turned the area that had been the men's bathroom turned into a full bathroom, and we turned the old women's bathroom into a laundry room.
Ww added a new furnace, water heater, and electric panel.
Finally we are ready for drywall, paint, tile, doors and trim.